martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Tattooing my dad's arm
Actually I have a lot dreams and aspirations, many of which may come to seem ridiculous for some people (like when i was butcher), but certainly one of my bigest aspirations for the next few years is to establish myself as a tattoo artist. That's something that I have in mind many years ago, at least since i started to study design, and which i invested a lot of my efforts, to learn and understand how this world works, know their foundations and techniques, gain the knowledge and equipment needed to start, etc. Is this on which i have focused the last year, but in spite of my enthusiasm and my wishes for this purpose are very large, i find myself in a situation that keep me stuck working in my own room in unprofessional way in which concern to the space, a space for exclusive use for work and develop of this art.

That is my great aspiration for the coming years, and born of the need for independence and personal development, that I hope for my future does not have to depend on anyone as to work, that's the first for me and means absolute freedom.

PD: You can see some of my work on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/JTomasPorras and ask me wherever you want ;)

5 comentarios:

  1. I couldn't see any tattoos on the facebook page:( I have a friend who is a tattoist back in the UK. She used to be the bass player in a punk band I played in back in 1978:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the way you are. Your ambition it's in your hands as I see. I think starting a business must be pretty hard, however, you could do it, and the way you tell us, make it sounds so easy XD.

    I think your wish will be granted c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My dear friend, I believe that does not exist ridiculous ambition, including be a butcher. I congratulate you for the tattoos, you have a lot of talent for tattooing and I hope someday you tattooed me for free, as a present :)

    ResponderEliminar