jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Me, walking across cabo polonio's beach 
Hello everybody, this time i want to talk you about about a place i vicited last summer, i'm talk about Uruguay, this is a small country in south america, it has about 3.5 million people living there, most of this people living in Montevideo , the country's capital, but i only spend one night there so i don't really know much about it, instead i spend almost every day of pass for uruguay going over all the atlantic coast, in which concentrate the most of the tourism in the country, because it has a lot of beautiful beaches full of beautiful women too. One of this beaches was especial, Barra de Valizas, it's little town whit no more than 300 people living there, but in the summer arrive many tourist and backpackers like one, that's great for party and meet new people, like i did in the camping "la Vasca" where i met a lot of nice people from different countries and cultures, i have to say that the Uruguayans are the mos friendly people i ever met.

One more thing that i loved of this place was his fascination about meat, which i totally share and think it's normal in a country where the number of cows doubles the number of people easily.

5 comentarios:

  1. How funny, I like the information, makes it more tasty.

    Ah, above all, I love to know the last freak fact, there's a looot of cows jaja.

    Byee!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Uruguay. I've been 5 times. I usually go to a place called La Paloma which is 3 and a half hours up the coast from Montevideo. I went for fiestas patrias a few years back and there were whales swimming in the bay:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to visit Uruguay, my best friend it´s from Monteviodeo and this summer he invited me, but I couldn´t... maybe the next one.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The beach looks amazing. It is like desert vs atlantic ocean in your photo. Good moment to catch!
    That kind of towns are always different depending the tourist and non turist who visit it. I think that is really funny for people who lives there.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you look like hotuiti in that one

    ResponderEliminar