jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

a Concert

Hi everyone, i want to talk about one concert tath was significant for me, because i was there whit my two brothers, the band that we saw was Scorpions, a german hard rock band of 80', they came to chile tow years ago and my uncle had been working in the promotion of this concert making a tv spot, so the producer conpany gave tu him some tickets for the show, that was the same day of the show, so none of us had been planed go to this concert that night, but my uncle Tommy knew that this band really like us, so he called to us and ofcourse we accepted immediately, then the three started to run, because it was late when my uncle called us, but we got success and were in the Movistar Arena at the right time. The concert was great, Klaus Meine had the exactly same voice as in the fucking album, even better, taking into account that he is an old man right now. So we had a good time screaming an singing every song that we knew and the others too, we rally enjoyed that moment. 
I want to left you one video from a song, some of the best of the Scorpions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario