sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

a photograph

This picture was taken at least a year ago, it's simple and very ilustrative, it's just a cuple of burgers thas my bro and i mede. The purpose was to train myself for an competitive eating challenge, to be more specific, the challenge of "Tío Manolo", a fast food restoran in santiago, the challenge consisted in eat a 2.3 Kg burger in 25 minutes at most, if you can do that you get your money back and they let you to make your own burger for the menu, but finally i didn't do the challenge beacause i had a problem whit the restaurant manager, who was an ass hole. but in spite of this percance i enjoyed the training process, in wich i learned soo much about the competitive eating stuff.

Now abot the photograph, as i had said, it was for trainig, as you could see this beauty consisted in 8 pieces of meat with cheese between them, tomatoes, onions and mash avocado too, each one weighed 1,3 kg and what i needed in that moment was improve my speed at eating, so i ate this burger as fast as i could, i scored a time of 6:30 minutes to finish, so i was very proud of my performace and we had a lot of fun doing that.

PD: it is a late post, but i didn't want to miss the opportunity to show this

2 comentarios:

  1. It makes me hungry!!! I've never taken a challenge like this and i think i wouldn't' do it, i'm not a good eater but it looks awesome and appetizing C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think I could eat that many sandwiches but not in a time as limited as yours.. I don't know how you can eat them in a few minutes? Impossible for me.

    ResponderEliminar