jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

a TV show

Oh my dear friends, talk about the past is something that i really enjoy, but even more if it comes from my childhood, and how is logic and probable for many of us we spend a lot of it in front of a TV, some whit more luky than others, i mean some had cable, some not, i was a poor boy so i had to watch the public only :C (lucky bastards). Anyway the tv show that i want to talk was one of my favorites, was the guinness world records tv show, an amazing recopilation of the most spectaculars, strangest and creepiest guinness records, and was presented by Cris Collinsworth. I remember some records like the fattestman on earht, the flesh-eating bacteria orthe man with the longest nails, all this stuf stay in my maind for long time, i woanted to break many records an put my name in the
guinness world records book, but that didn't hapen :( , many years after that i got the book and  i was happy.

1 comentario:

  1. poor you, i imagine you only watched La Red and Chilevision lolololo

    ResponderEliminar